Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — email@example.com
Adam Wilson is a Stanford lawyer who provides dispute-related services to startups, small businesses, creatives, and other professionals nationwide:
- Dispute Avoidance Training;
- Coaching / Mentoring for Dispute Prevention & Resolution; and
- Mediation / Serving as a neutral mediator.
Click here for details about each service.
I use technology to provide affordable rates and nationwide access. Click here for fees and logistics.
The goal: Keep you on track — keep your time and money focused on your business — by:
- Taking steps to avoid disputes; and
- If a dispute/lawsuit does occur, taking steps to end it well.
My experience helps in 4 ways:
- Pre-dispute training — to avoid/prevent;
- Pre-dispute coaching/mentoring — to mitigate/reduce;
- During-dispute coaching/mentoring — to resolve; and
- During dispute mediation — when a mediator is needed.
- trained hundreds of employees in avoiding disputes, issues, and exposure;
- trained and mentored management and executives;
- mediator for about 200 small commercial and financial disputes and lawsuits to date;
- selected to court mediation rosters here in Portland;
- a high-end litigator for almost a decade at top-tier law firms in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco;
- prepared business litigation nationwide for mediation, arbitration, trials, and appeals — antitrust, intellectual property, and multi-party complex commercial litigation;
- clerked on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, handling all types of business litigation coming before a federal appellate judge.
My legal, negotiation, dispute prevention, mediation, and mentoring experience has included:
- business persons, lawyers, and creatives;
- startups, growing small businesses, and large corporations;
- industries and spaces including high tech, software, memory chips, manufacturing, agriculture, human resources, and sales forces.
I’m also a creative who is an entrepreneur myself:
- one of my small businesses is as a commercially successful visual artist;
- I create and sell works in markets such as New York, Los Angeles, and London;
- I conduct business with a variety of art world companies and corporate collectors of various sizes;
- My creative work involves contract, licensing, intellectual property, and other startup-related issues.
J.D., Stanford Law School, 1999. Moot Court, Stanford Law Review.
B.A., Univ. of Pennsylvania, 1994.
- The service is dispute prevention training, coaching, and/or neutral resolution (mediation)
- I do not represent parties as a lawyer;
- Neither the service nor this site provides legal advice;
- As such, no attorney-client relationship forms.
Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — firstname.lastname@example.org — Art Museum District — 180 High Street #14 — Portland Maine 04101
One block from the Westin Harborview Hotel; two blocks the Portland Art Museum.
. . .
(c) 2018 Adam Wilson