US + International
Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — email@example.com
Stanford lawyer Adam Wilson provides efficient dispute resolution services.
He focuses on disputes involving startups, creatives, artists, professionals, and small businesses.
In addition to mediating, he advises people and startups on how to avoid disputes + lawsuits in the first place.
Click here for details about mediation and dispute prevention.
He leverages technology to provide low rates and both US + international coverage.
Click here for fees and logistics.
Adam Wilson has mediated approximately 200 small business matters, and he has litigated at some of the world’s leading law firms.
His relevant experience includes:
- trained hundreds of employees in avoiding disputes, issues, and exposure;
- trained and mentored management and executives;
- mediator for about 200 small commercial and financial disputes and lawsuits to date;
- selected to multiple court mediation rosters here in Portland;
- a high-end litigator for almost a decade at top-tier law firms in Washington, D.C. and San Francisco;
- prepared business litigation nationwide for mediation, arbitration, trials, and appeals — antitrust, intellectual property, and multi-party complex commercial litigation;
- clerked on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, handling all types of business litigation coming before a federal appellate judge.
His legal, negotiation, dispute prevention, mediation, and mentoring experience has included:
- business persons, lawyers, and creatives;
- startups, growing small businesses, and large corporations;
- industries and spaces including high tech, software, memory chips, manufacturing, agriculture, human resources, and sales forces.
He is also a professional creative who and an entrepreneur himself:
- one of my small businesses is as a commercially successful visual artist;
- I create and sell works in markets such as New York, Los Angeles, and London;
- I conduct business with a variety of art world companies and corporate collectors of various sizes;
- My creative work involves contract, licensing, intellectual property, and other startup-related issues.
J.D., Stanford Law School, 1999. Moot Court, Stanford Law Review.
B.A., Univ. of Pennsylvania, 1994.
- The service is dispute prevention training, coaching, and/or neutral resolution (mediation)
- I do not represent parties as a lawyer;
- Neither the service nor this site provides legal advice;
- As such, no attorney-client relationship forms.
Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — firstname.lastname@example.org — Art Museum District — 180 High Street #14 — Portland Maine 04101
One block from the Westin Harborview Hotel; two blocks the Portland Art Museum.
. . .
(c) 2018 Adam Wilson