Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — email@example.com
I’m a Stanford lawyer who litigated for a decade at firms in SF, LA, and DC such as Gibson Dunn (antitrust, appellate, IP).
I’ve also mediated about 200 business-related disputes.
Now, as an art lawyer who is also a successful visual artist, I focus my ADR work as follows:
(1) Mediation and
(2) Dispute prevention for
(a) creatives / artists; (b) startups; and (c) professionals.
Details are here.
Cost and logistics are here.
I use conference calls and shuttle diplomacy — this lets parties resolve matters efficiently, on their schedule.
My practice is both national and international.
- Mediator for about 200 small business / financial matters;
- About 10 years of litigation experience at some of the world’s top law firms;
- 4 additional years training hundreds of employees / managers / executives in dispute / lawsuit avoidance;
- 150+ hours of court-sponsored mediation training;
- Experience on multiple court mediation rosters;
- Clerkship, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Subject areas / spaces / industries:
- Both one-on-one and multi-party mediations / negotiations;
- Types of parties: Individuals, startups, closely-held / family companies, public corporations;
- Areas of legal experience: Antitrust, IP, multi-party complex commercial litigation;
- Areas of ADR and trial experience: Mediations, arbitrations, trials, appeals.
- Industries: Apps, software, high tech, hardware, chips, manufacturing, human resource departments, sales forces.
Art law / artist / creatives experience:
- I’m both an art lawyer and a successful visual / conceptual artist;
- Spaces: Private collectors, corporate collectors, art consultants, art fairs, vendors in New York, LA, and London;
- Areas of art / creative experience: Visual art, interior design IP, modeling contracts, art consultant contracts, art fairs.
- Subject areas include IP, contracts, licensing, infringement, moral rights, and more.
J.D., Stanford Law School, 1999. Moot Court, Stanford Law Review.
B.A., Univ. of Pennsylvania, 1994.
Art Museum District
180 High Street #14
Portland Maine 04101
@adamwilsonartlaw (art law)
One block from the Westin Harborview Hotel; two blocks the Portland Art Museum.
Disclaimer: When I serve as a mediator or in a dispute avoidance capacity, I do not represent parties as a lawyer, and I do not provide legal advice. As such, no attorney-client relationship forms.
. . .
(c) 2018 Adam Wilson