Portland Maine — Adam Wilson — email@example.com — (207) 699-9957
Dispute Avoidance Training;
Dispute Avoidance and Dispute Resolution — Mentoring and Coaching;
The value in each service that I offer:
Money saved, time saved, and distractions and stress reduced.
My services help you stay on track.
Dispute Avoidance Training —
- I train employees, management, executives, creatives, and other professionals;
- Topics focus on how to avoid and reduce mistakes and disputes that lead to lawsuits;
- Training can be in-person (most of New England) or by telephone (nationwide).
Dispute Avoidance / Dispute Resolution Coaching & Mentoring —
- I coach and mentor you before a situation or as the situation is developing in real time;
- I provide both guidance and skills development in my coaching;
- You get help with what you’re handling now — and you learn for the next time;
- By phone, email, or text — the coaching helps you or your key people navigate disputes;
- Coaching and mentoring is nationwide and can be practically 24/7/365 if on-call situations are needed.
Mediation of Disputes —
- I serve as a neutral mediator when parties are ready to efficiently and cost-effectively resolve disputes / lawsuits;
- Nationwide mediation by phone — if your matter requires in-person mediation, I will tell you.
The first two services perform the role of an outside risk management consultant — training and coaching / mentoring your team to identify issues and act in order to reduce and mitigate exposure.
The third service is a proven effective way to resolve 99% of commercial disputes and lawsuits efficiently and cost-effectively so you can get back to business.
. . .
The service is neutral dispute prevention and/or resolution, as a mediator, educator, or non-legal coach; I do not represent parties and I do not provide legal advice. Similarly, neither the service nor this site provides legal advice. As such, no attorney-client relationship forms. If your matter appears to require a lawyer, I will tell you and help you with finding a qualified attorney as a referral.
Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — firstname.lastname@example.org — Art Museum District — 180 High Street #14 — Portland Maine 04101 — One block from the Westin Harborview near the Art Museum in downtown Portland.