- Licensed to practice law in Maine, Washington D.C., and California
- Private practice experience at leading international law firms in the following industries / sectors: equipment manufacturing, internet business products, commercial agriculture, production and distribution of wholesale and retail hi-tech products, energy, commodities markets, manufacturing sales agreements, distribution of wholesale and retail building products, and law firm / business partnerships
- Over 15,000 hours of commercial and complex commercial litigation experience, including over 1,500 hours of multi-party experience (litigation with 3 to 15 parties)
- Four years of government experience (two year federal clerkship, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit; paralegal, U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division, Washington D.C.)
- Pro Bono counseling regarding copyright infringement issues and litigating civil rights / constitutional law issues
Adam Wilson / 207.699.9957 / email@example.com
Portland / Peaks Island Maine 04101 / 04108
. . .