Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — email@example.com
- Dispute Avoidance Training;
- Mentoring and Coaching — for both Prevention & Resolution;
- Mediation — Serving as a Mediator
The value I offer is this: Money saved, time saved, and distractions reduced.
My services help you stay on track — they help you get back to your business.
- I train employees, management, executives, creatives, and other professionals;
- Topics focus on how to avoid and reduce mistakes and disputes that lead to lawsuits;
- Training can be in-person (most of New England) or by telephone (nationwide).
Coaching & Mentoring —
- I coach and mentor before a situation develops — or as it is developing in real time;
- I provide both guidance and skills development in my coaching/mentoring;
- You get help with what you’re dealing with now — and you learn tools for future situations;
- By phone, email, text, or video — as you and your key people need it to navigate disputes;
- Coaching and mentoring is nationwide — practically 24/7/365 if on-call is needed.
- I serve as the neutral mediator when parties are ready to efficiently and cost-effectively resolve hardened disputes or lawsuits;
- I conduct mediations nationwide by phone — if your matter requires a specialized mediator or an in-person mediation, I will tell you.
The first two services perform the role of an outside risk management consultant — training and coaching/mentoring of your team so they can identify issues and act in order to practice avoidance and mitigate exposure.
The third service is a proven way to resolve commercial disputes and lawsuits efficiently and cost-effectively so you can get back to business.
Rates and details are here.
. . .
- The service is neutral dispute prevention, avoidance, and resolution as a mediator, educator, and coach;
- I do not represent parties and I do not provide legal advice;
- Similarly, neither the service nor this site provides legal advice;
- As such, no attorney-client relationship forms.
Adam Wilson — (207) 699-9957 — firstname.lastname@example.org — Art Museum District — 180 High Street #14 — Portland Maine 04101
One block from the Westin Harborview near the Art Museum in downtown Portland.