Why mediate business and organizational disputes?
- Parties and counsel control the settlement terms — not judges or arbitrators, who impose outcomes
- Parties and counsel can reduce / eliminate the risks, costs, and lost time inherent in court litigation
- They obtain confidentiality and privacy as to the matter and the terms on which it settles
- With proper preparation, parties can productively negotiate tailored, pragmatic, binding solutions
- They can further reduce costs / obtain flexibility by mediating via telephone / videoconference
Adam Wilson / 207.699.9957 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Portland / Peaks Island Maine 04101 / 04108
. . .